Friday, April 6, 2007

Date Night

It was cold, but very sunny and we were hoping to find a place to see the sunset.  However we decided their would be other sunsets when we couldn't find a place.  So we went over to Rockafellas and had a great dinner.  L is small chested and would like to be bigger.  I'm happy to say she won't augment herself.  However when we are out, boy will she spot the big chested women who are hanging out of their shirts.  We sat at the bar last night while we waited for our table and as soon as we sat down she was like look at the rack on the girl over there.  LMAO!  I'm the guy I don't notice any of this stuff and my gf notices and announces it to the world.  Can't take her anywhere.

Afterwards we stopped by the Jewish Mother which is a local hot spot for tea and coffee.  I didn't feel old there, but it was FULL of kids and their pretty scruffy looking now a days.  L was a little annoyed that I paid the tab since it was her night.  I just did it out of habit so she made sure I know she owes me. 

I think I am rubbing off on L.  I know I am REALLY relaxed when I am with her, but she is always the one to fall asleep first.  All the time I've been with her L always gets up before her alarm and then wakes me up.  This morning her alarm went off and she was sluggish getting out of bed.  Now I can call her lazy bones. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well depends why...and that comment odd. Usually women notice if women are falling out of their shirts, which is different than just noticing, unless they are like a Dolly Parton, because they should not be falling out of their shirts. It also a new trend with tends that the cleavage is to their stomach & you see the sides almost to the colored part & that is just inappropriate in public. She may have also said it to see what you would say. "If you say "Oh ya, man..." that is different than "Oh well, I didn't notice" and you are sincere. Her comment does make me wonder. Not having the same issue she does from a young age, I would imagine it would be similar in some ways to guys noticing in the bathroom or shower at the gym etc...you do notice but going so far to make a comment? We'll see what others think.

Anonymous said...

I dislike my teeth and always notice those with perfect, beautiful teeth.  Guess L felt comfortable relaying this with Mike?   Unless she's obsessed, or really feels inadequate, I wouldn't think much of it.  

Anonymous said...

sorry I have been so behind on my alerts these days.  I am so happy that things are going so well with you and L. Sounds like you two have been having some fun times together!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
Maria