Sunday, April 1, 2007

Jeez

I tell you when I am with L I think every tension I've had since I was born relaxes.  The day after I am just a pile of goo.  All I can remember is one of Samantha's cousins from Bewitched with his Flurpity Flurp ad.  That's how I feel.  I have to admit it lets me enjoy life more.  Not quite sure what it lets me accomplish, but hey its Sunday.

Another slow week on the books coming up.  I have a few marketing items to finish up this week so there is a lot of hope that something will grow from all these seeds I planted out there.  I would really hate to have to get a part time job again.  Especially going into the summer when I will have Eric.

Bizarre is that I got a call from my Ex last night.  The phone was off so it went on my machine.  Nothing was said so I don't know it it accidentally called or what.  If I don't hear anything from the attorney by weeks end I'll see what is going on with the papers he sent her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L sounds wonderful!!

Terra