Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Police and Phone Calls

Running errands today I was pulled over by the cops.  I was really surprised when I saw the lights start flashing.  Anyway the cop asked if I knew why I was pulled over.  I was like I didn't have a clue.  He was like you have expired tags on my license plate.  Thinking it over I knew I paid my registration, but I come to think of it I don't remember getting new tags.  Being from NY I'm not use to this tag system so if they don't show up it's okay with me.  The cop said I was nice so just show up at court with it fixed and 95% chance they'll throw it out.  So I'll see how much the ticket is and if it's worth losing the time from work to go down to the court.

Talking on the phone with L has become really enjoyable now.  I know she says she doesn't like the phone, but she has warmed up very well on it.  She finally used her TV today and promptly fell asleep.  LMAO.  I can see this plasma TV is really going to get used.  I told her I would lend her my movies to watch over the weekend while I was gone.  So we'll get together Thursday and I'll leave early the next morning for NY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad things are going well with you and L!  

Have a safe trip to NY, and enjoy your time with Eric!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Have a good time in NY.

Penny