Sunday, April 8, 2007

Don't Quote Me

I have no idea about the story about the Easter Bunny.  I was really surprised when L asked me.  I'm use to being a kid and any reason you get presents is a good one.  So I pretty much just stammered out the good boy and girl reason.

I have to admit having known L my bar has been raised with my mate requisites.  For me that's what its all about.  Working for better.

Anyway I'm just whiling my day away.  I did forget it was Easter Sunday.  Please don't even say it.  So when I went to a few places I was surprised that they were closed.  So I hit Starbucks to relax and write.  Now I'm at my office putting up spring decoration until the summer. It's not much.  Just some butterflies and dragonflies around the doorways.  It feels so naked after all the holiday stuff that has been up for the last few months.  Just another 1 1/2 hours till I need to meet my friends for the comedy show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! :)   I was surprised to learn some stores were open!   Don't worry; I won't quote you:)  And, you'll be ready now for this coming week.  Did Eric like his gifts you mailed?