Monday, April 16, 2007

What Monday Brings

Well I thought about it a lot through the night and I want to keep my present room.  It has more of a feel than my old one.  I liked having the loveseat to relax in, but I want to get a poppasan chair (I think that's how it's spelled) for my room.  Since my Mom never uses her TV in her room actually happy about that she is out with others I think I will bring that home since it is bigger than mine.  I said how I felt to my landlord this morning.  No big deal, but with 15-16 years of my ex freaking every time I changed my mind I get anxious when I have to.

Another new patient called this morning wanting to come in tomorrow.  So hopefully all this energy I'm putting out there is coming full circle.  Also I sold one of these Tempurpedic mattress from the office. I have to admit it's nice thing to just order something for someone.  Make a profit and someone else does most of the work.

No comments: