Friday, April 13, 2007

The Defect of L

In talking with L I have realized that she falls into the common women's trap.  Not listening to your instincts.  Women's instincts are highly acute on most situations, but for some reason probably a social one women are taught to ignore what their guts are telling them.  I don't know about her ex, but on two of the men she dated since her divorce I was surprised to hear she kept dating them on what she said about her gut instincts.  It the cultural differences that make me forget that she hasn't had any therapy.  Most people that I know that have such gratitude and love of life have been in therapy for years to acquire it.  For L its just her which is awesome.  However the other parts that go with having the therapy aren't there and it throws me sometimes. 

No comments: