Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Under Pressure

When I picked up my Mom's mail today it was and anxiety provoking situation.  I just paid 11k and they want another 7k.  I guess the last one bill was late in getting to me.  I don't know I can't keep track of all this crap.  And they want it in 7 days.  I figure I sent in all the Medicaid info so that should be coming soon.  Hey letter number 2 from Medicaid.  They want more information.  Some stuff I don't even know what it is.  I'll have to call later to find out.  Anyway all this feels like pressure to perform and I just want to hide from it.  I truly hate dealing with this crap.  I thought it was all winding down and it seems to just spin back up.  Uggghhh!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate this kind of crap too..I feel you man...
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

dealing with all htat stuff I'm sure is a headache.

Anonymous said...

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK.