Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Life in Balance

Well I survived my day and made it home.  I finally got L's chocolate back to the house.  It's been so hot I knew it would melt in the car so I have been storing it in the office which means I keep forgetting it.  So I finally put it out in the open today so that I could Pony Express it home.  The cellophane wrapping on an Easter basket looks a hell of lot easier in the store than it does in my bedroom.  Hey I did my best.  I know L is going to be surprised since I know she is an atheist and Easter isn't showing up on her radar.  I'm not quite sure if any holiday shows up on her radar.  I was an atheist for 18 years, but I still celebrated the holidays mostly since they have no religious condemnation to me.  Easter is all about the Easter bunny to me.  Yes I'm only 5 years old. 

Anyway it was a rough stressful day so I am relaxing with music, checking out new blogs (on the side bar), and thinking of what L said about me and sleeping.  L enjoys sleeping and watching me sleep very much.  I don't make any noise, I don't hog the bed, and I don't really move.  She especially likes the way I really breath deep while I'm sleeping.  I can't say much about her.  Not that their are any problems, but usually when I am with her I am out like a light.  Usually I comb her hair at night and she is out before me.  I know this cause I can feel her little jerks of an arm or leg that tell me she is out.  However it is not long after that I am out and one thing that is so true is when I am with L I am DEAD to the world. 

Anyhow I'll talk to her later to set up something for Thursday.  Bummed the weather is cooling off that day so all the outdoor places will be bad choices and I'm not quite sure what to pick.  Hopefully L knows someplace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey how did she react to the "L" word?? i meant to ask the other day.. have a good day....
Lyn