Friday, March 17, 2006

Business Decisions Part 2

Shamrocks and 4-leaf clover grow                  Shamrocks and 4-leaf clover grow

Well I will look at the place again later.  If my stuff fits into the rooms I will make the move.  One thing I am finding out with my patients is that they don't know all I can do for them.  Even though all the stuff is in the room.  They have no time to read and exam everything which is costing me money.  I had a new patient this morning which reminded me of many of my patients saying I didn't know you could help me with that.  Also as always I need something on my ass to keep me moving. So wish me luck.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could keep them waiting and that would give them time to read the info :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your journal in a round about way and hope you dont mind me reading. Ü  I have a suggetion....if its pamphlets that you have that tell all that you offer...maybe when the patient checks in, you could hand them the info then, along with the papers they normally need to fill out. That way they have something to read while they wait and they get informed at the same time!  Also...i think moving to the bigger office...even tho it may be more expensive....may pay off in the long run. Good Luck!  Ohh and Happy St. Patricks Day!  Terry Ü

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Terra

Anonymous said...

How about some comical hanging pics on the wall to get the point across! Humor always gets the point across.Find ones that depict what you do and are funny at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Mike!  I'm sure the move will be a prosperous one for you when all is said and done!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

good luck to you no in all you do and hope this works out for you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck...don't ponder too long. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies