Friday, March 10, 2006

Spreading the Word

Worked the Senior Health Fair today.  It is funny I used to be so afraid of old people when I was young now I enjoy so much talking to them.  I love these fairs, never get many patients from them, but talking to people about their health concerns gives me so much pleasure.  I feel like an old country doctor shooting the breeze with people.

I of course have to go through my stuff.  Feeling less than if any other chiropractor is there.  I don't know why I usually have very high traffic at my table, but I have to go through the feelings.  Also fight the feelings fo wanting to help everyone with stuff so they will like me.  Again it's all crap and most things didn't even need my help.  So it was a fun time.  Hate getting up early for these things though.  Very tired tonight.  Think I will try to get to bed early.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you have high traffic at your table because you take the time to talk with the people that come by. Everyone has a story and everyone wants a chance to have someone hear it. If you listen, they will come.

hope you get a good night sleep :)

betty

Anonymous said...

so happy that you have a good time at those fairs.  Does old include 47? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yea..........  what do you mean by Old Mikey !!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO..............  just teasing

Anonymous said...

You've a good heart hon'...that's why.  People want to be heard. ;)  C.  http;//journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

guess what? we already do like you!! helping is a bonus that you give!! do what makes you feel good inside.