Saturday, March 18, 2006

Next on the Line Please

Okay I seem to be in the phase of picking women who are just flirts and like to be chased, but have no intention of going out.  I've moved pass the sick/victims and the laid back ones.  How I ended up with this group is anyone's guess.  I guess comedic women aren't the way to go?  I don't know.  Have to sort through this.  As you can tell I have asked someone out.  I am back peddling now cause I think she is just weird.  I asked her out for coffee.  She stated she was nervous about going out.  I was okay with that.  Then she came back with the sort of joke she would go out if she could wear a negligee.  That's when I hear "DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!" in the back of my head.  I don't know why?  LMAO.  Oh well time to mosey on some place else.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you finding these woman?? Just curious. And yes, I'd say, "Danger Danger, run my friend run......."
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

strange comment for sure, keep looking.

Anonymous said...

coffee/negligee? sounds like this one likes her men and beverages on the run!!! movin on !! don't waste your time on this dunkin donut!! but do keep trying, there are some nice ones out there.

Anonymous said...

Just relax!!! Things will happen when you least expect it!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike.......If I were in your neck of the woods I myself would have said yes. I think your a nice looking guy I'm sure you will find that one certain someone. With a great guy such as yourself it won't take long.

I will keep you in my thoughts.......Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.......don't know what to say about that remark.  Do you think she was just kidding?  Or was their a REAL sexual invitation hidden underneat that remark?  

Ayye!  I need to stop analyzing things!  I do that all the time!

Let us know how it goes, Mike!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Q : what kind of woman makes a comment like that?
A : probably one you don`t want to go out with!

Penny

Anonymous said...

    When I find myself in a situation I feel unsure about, I remember that old but true line:    "When in doubt, do without."  I think you are right to follow your instincts on this one.  Wishing you the best my friend ... you deserve it !  Tina

Anonymous said...

I had to LMAO at the "I am back-pedaling now because I think she is just weird".....I can't wait to hear if you did go out with her...and what she wore...lol....

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Hi there!  I'm trying to get through old alerts, so you've probably already moved beyond this...but, listen to your gut hon'.  You're a handsome guy...you're going to catch all the flavours...just have to sift through to the best one. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies