Saturday, March 25, 2006

Finally Some Answers

Well I called my Uncle back about the letter my Mom said she had wrote.  My Mom feels she is losing her mind.  She found it very hard to remember anything when she got back from the hospital.  My Mom being the practical person she is wrote a note of everything she wants everyone to do and her thank you's.  Like she said in the letter just in case I don't have my mind.  Glad to have called when I didn't want to.  Now I know why he is worried.  He thinks she is suicidal.  I know she is just being practical.  Since I won't remember to tell you what to do I figured I would make a list.  LOL. That's my Mom. So I will wait to hear from my brother and go from there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she is okay....she sounds like she will be....heck, she is making lists...lol...no, really though....I hope she is okay!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

well at least so made a list for herself. I hope she will be ok. It's so scary when your parents get sick.  My mom is ok but my dad he has plenty of health problems.
http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/

Anonymous said...

Mike,
    I too hope your Mom will be OK. I will say prayers for her and you that God will give you both the strength to get through this.

Regards,
Nancie

Anonymous said...

Well, seems like you and I are going through some of the same things, my mom has lost her mind, I have proof lol. Really though I hope your mom is going to be ok. It's scary not knowing what to do, how to fix it, I hate situations like this, but I have learned to keep moving instead of staying stuck, and I realize there is only so much I can do. Still sucks though.
~ Jenny