Thursday, March 16, 2006

Business Decisions

In my mind I would like to get a bigger office when I get busier.  Well this morning the massage therapist across the hall was looking to move.  I like her place.  I've actaully had it in the back of my mind as a place to grab is she moved out.  It has 2 more rooms them mine.  So I would get a reception area and and extra treatment room.  The extra room I don't need now, but it would be a great room to live in now.  Instead of me using my treatment room like I do now.  It would double my rent.  That is my concern.  I choose this route to use the extra monthly money to pay off bills that have swamped me.  I don't like doing things that don't make me money.  However some creature comforts and a more professional looking place worth it?  I don't know.  Well I don't have to make a decision today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe use the extra room as an aromatherapy room to sooth those nervous patients before they go into the other room and get bent over and cracked. lol lol don't mind me it just that kind of a day for me. lol

Anonymous said...

Work toward getting out of the swamp. Your day will come for the Dream of a bigger office.
Nancie
CO

Anonymous said...

i think that move would a great move. You have to look ahead and take chances. Might be tight money wise but is it worth it. Good luck.        Sunshine Girl

Anonymous said...

I would wait til things get cleared up a bit. Decisions, decisions....
Penny

Anonymous said...

moving would be good but I think you should get caught up with some bills first then it would be easier.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike!  Good Luck on your decision!  I know you will make the right one when the time is right.
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

I bet you will make the right decision. If you anticipate your practice growing, having the extra space now will be beneficial because down the road you won't have to notify your patients of your new address, etc.

betty