Friday, March 17, 2006

Excited

Well I am very excited.  Measure the new place and it works so I decided to do it.  So at the end of the month we will switch offices.  It's funny since I moved in here I have dreamed of having that space and now to have it feels great.  Happy I don't need many things for the new place.  I can upgrade furniture later on.  We decided to just change the suite letters so as not to have to change our mailing addresses.  That was a big worry for me.  Changing the addresses with all the insurance companies always sucks.  I just hope the phone company can connect a line before the end of the month so that I can take credit cards still.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went back and read everything that I have missed.  What a nice occurence ... to actually get something that you have 'dreamed of having'.  Congratulations and good luck.  Pennie

http://journals.aol.com/blondepennierae/APenniesWorth

Anonymous said...

well it sounds like it will work out for everyone so good luck with the new place.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Mike .... Hope it works out even better than you can imagine.  Tina

Anonymous said...

good for you; hope it works out the way it should

betty

Anonymous said...

So your movin on up to the East Side lol !! to the deluxe office  very cool!! way to go Mike

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place!!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Yay! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies