Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh Yeah

Oh yeah you ladies probably want to know how the phone call went last night.  Whoops.  Actually I got her answering machine.  She emailed me back apologizing that she had to work late for a project I knew she was doing.  No biggie.  I will try again tomorrow night.

The other woman that agreed to go out just started school again so she will be a while.  I guess from fruit loops to busy woman.  At least I am making the rounds.

Ooooo.  Yoga soreness is setting in from this mornings class.  It was a good class except when I had to go chase my left nut as it rolled across the floor from blond and perky wanting us to do a split then grab our both of our big toes at the same time.  However I did catch her checking me out when I was leaving.  I got a chance to smile back, but I was late for a patient.  Next week she is gone so this may be like a Stalin 5 year plan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thats what I saw a squirrel eating out side of my house the other day.  should I tell him to mail it back? lol  We can call you "Dr." now that your making your "rounds" lol  any free check-ups? lol

Anonymous said...

Good Lord!  I hope you got your nut back before you left the building!  hee

Jackie

Anonymous said...

good your making the rounds. LOL are you the only guy in this class? Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your nut ...

Yoga is a great way to meet wonen, I guess.

***Monica