Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Model Intelligence

I was looking through a bunch of stuff and I found this on super models and their famous sayings.  They should be happy they have their looks.

paulina.jpg (5326 bytes)

Supermodel Wisdom

They're beautiful. They're photogenic. They're also often a few feathers short of a duck. Here are some memorable quotes from some of our favorite supermodels. Remember, it's not what you say, it's what you say.

ON THINKING: "When I model, I pretty much blank. You can't think too much or it doesn't work." (Paulina Porizkova)

ON COURAGE: "They were doing a full back shot of me in a swimsuit and I thought, Oh my God, I have to be so brave. See, every woman hates herself from behind." (Cindy Crawford)

ON SELF-KNOWLEDGE: "Everywhere I went, my cleavage followed. But I learned I am not my cleavage." (Carole Mallory)

ON POVERTY: "Everyone should have enough money to get plastic surgery." (Beverly Johnson)

ON ROLE MODELS: "If you eat right and you exercise and you get breast implants, you can look like us." (Gena Lee Nolan)

ON THE CONSERVATION OF MATTER: "I've looked in the mirror every day for 20 years. It's the same face." (Claudia Schiffer)

ON INNER STRENGTH: "I love the confidence that makeup gives me." (Tyra Banks)

ON EPIPHANY: "I just found out that I'm one inch taller than I thought." (Christie Brinkley)

ON HEREDITY: "My husband was just OK looking. I was in labor and I said to him, 'What if she's ugly? You're ugly.'" (Beverly Johnson)

ON SURVIVAL: "If I'm making a movie and get hungry, I call time-out and eat some crackers." (Carol Alt)

ON LOGIC: "I think if my butt's not too big for them to be photographing it, then it shouldn't be too big for me." (Christy Turlington)

ON VERSATILITY: "I can do anything you want me to do so long as I don't have to speak." (Linda Evangelista)

ON BODY LANGUAGE: "You can usually tell when I'm happy by the fact that I've gained weight." (Christy Turlington)

ON ECONOMICS: "I don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day." (Linda Evangelista)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol they should not speak, just look good.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL  Thank you LORRRRD for giving me brains!  Well..I'm kinda cute too...but..very happy with my brain.  LOLOL ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

can we say shallow?

betty

Anonymous said...

So you don't say???? lol... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)