Saturday, March 4, 2006

Oh This is How it Feels

I have read many times about everyone going through a dry spell with their journal.  I always have a lot to put in, but the last few days I haven't had much.  It's weird.  I guess with the whole move and change in my rituals and habits has me off. 

It is funny my living in my office seems to upset one of my friends.  I know he cares about my well being and for that I am thankful. LOL. I informed him I have living in a lot worse living conditions thorughout my life.  Some of them in marriage when my ex and I argued. 

Dead Body Update:  Well I finally got the full story today. There was no dead body.  What happened there was a bank robbbery and the two suspects fled.  One hopped into the dumpster to hide.  The police found him.  The body became a dead body along the telephone wire.  I have to admit I am surprised that their are still enough bank robberies in the area.  I thought it to be a dying thing.  I mean you'll score a couple of thousand, but in this day and age what is 5,000?  Not like you can live a year or more on it.  Can't even by a brand new car.  For some reason this reminds me of the movie Tough Guys with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy it was not a dead baby, Bank Robbery sounds so old fashioned.  Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

I used to spend time thing that if I could just score some big winfall my life would change for the better. You know like winning a lottery or an inhertance from some long lost rich relitive. Money money money, but even though I do often stress about cash flow, i ve come to realize that its not the end all to beat all. Mike you sound like the kind of guy who likes people. enjoys a rather simple life, but is still less then content. I don't wanna strat preaching to people, But I recently found a great place to meet people who are helping me deal with all the stress in my life, a place i never though I find myself spending time. Church -not the old god fearing church i grew up in bet the weslyen church a fun and exciting place concider it might give you perspective

Anonymous said...

Glad the mystry of the dead body was resolved!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Mike,
I have a cousin who's boyfriend robbed a bank here in Spfld. OH and she hid all the money in her mom's basement!  He was eventually caught, and when to prison, and he turned her in & she was arrested too!  She spent a couple years in prison for being the hiding person.  People are so stupid!  The last thing I'd do to get money is rob a bank!  I still can't believe MY cousin was so stupid! ha ha
Loves ya, Linda

Anonymous said...

The bank I worked in here in Ohio was robbed twice in the 3 yrs I worked at that particular branch. I was there both times, but was not the teller involved. Then we have to close the branch and lock all the customers IN and they have to fill out a report and the FBI comes. It`s scary when your workplace suddenly turns into a crime scene!
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace