Monday, March 6, 2006

Staying on Course

Still working on my Mike time.  This is the first time in a long time that I have it all to myself and I want to enjoy it.  I know it will make me a better person.  LOL.  But (yes everyone has a big but) I can have a change of mind fast.  The gym this morning was an example.  I saw an attractive woman and I instantly changed to date mode.  I had to reel myself back in quickly.  I was there to work out not hook up.  I could feel my gut saying that and I know it to be true.  I can multi-task very easy, but multi-emotion forgetaboutit.  My work out would be out the window.  LOL. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a teeshirt that says ... "I'm just looking, dont talk to me" LOL
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

lol who says you can't work out and pick up at the same time.

Anonymous said...

everyone needs some friends; maybe a friend first (that woman at the gym) and then relationships down the road

betty