Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Stop the World I Want to Get Off

I am actually glad that I have a free day tomorrow patient wise.  I am just so tired.  Still not rested from last weekend, moving, and working late every night this week has pushed me to my limits.  So I think I will sleep in tomorrow before doing paperwork.  Still getting to everything.  New place, schedule, etc.  It all has me off kilter and I am feeling like I am playing catch up. 

I will tackle my list of things I really don't want to do tomorrow since I have been putting them off.  Nothing bad just stuff that will help, but I just don't want to deal with my finances anymore. Tired of it.  Well that is it for me.  Night everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know that feeling...;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

I hate finances too.  I'm tired and wish I could sleep in. On Sunday I can. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

hope you got a good night's rest

betty