Friday, March 24, 2006

Creativity

I always need to be creative.  If I am not I get very stressed.  I guess I just need an outlet for the stuff.  The funny thing is that with my passions of drawing and writing my perfectionism usually makes me stop as soon as I start.  For some reason it doesn't affect my painting as much.  I don't know why.  So I usually try to be creative in all the other aspects of my life and that helps.  However the more important stuff still calls me.  So again I have picked up the writing fever.  It has been a workout of my patience.  Trying to get through my thick skull it's not going to be perfect right out of my mind.  Like a 3 year old.  I want it the way I want it! LOL. Well it is suppose to be a rainy cold weekend here and I am low on funds.  So hey its a writing weekend.  We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your writing!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

well have a good weekend writing.  I used to be more of a perfectionist but as I got older I'm not. Thank heaven it was drving me crazy.  

Anonymous said...

You have named one of my biggest stressors.  I can't draw/paint...and I want to be able to...really really well...so I don't.  Words and photos...that's what I do. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies