Thursday, March 9, 2006

Maybe I Should Have Planned Better

Okay I am sitting here thinking about my mid life crisis and my decision to use myspace.  I got a newer car a few months ago so buying another would be moot.  I'm no longer married so having an affair isn't happening.  So I am at a loss. Maybe I should have planned better for this. 

They really should have class in school for this.  They take the boys aside to show them sex ed films.  They should take us aside and tell us how to plan for a mid life crisis.  I mean you only get one (I think) and I would like to get it right.  Hell I don't even no what one is so I am truly in the dark. 

MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've just accomplished it hon'...B & B...uh huh huh...pleeeeze...;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Shoot, Im going to be 46 this year, Im still waiting for mine to happen.........
Especially the affair part......... he he he

Anonymous said...

You are too young to have midlife crisis. You still have a head full of hair. There's nothing wrong with networking but most of the women on myspace are really highschool and college girls. I'd say they're more trouble than their worth. But then again, most of us on AOL J are old married ladies. I'd say start going to church and find you a nice church lady. http://journals.aol.com/dcmeyer420/DearDiary/  

Anonymous said...

I agree you're too young to be having a mid-life crisis....wait until you hit 45 or so.  I'm getting closer to that and I'm planning mine as we speak.  Shall I tell?  :)
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/lettingitallsinkin

Anonymous said...

lol mid life already.  I just turned 47 and I'm still to young for that.

Anonymous said...

lol..good thoughts...since you're getting the hang of it--would you care to teach us soon?
Gem :-)