Monday, March 20, 2006

Color Blind

In real life I am slightly color blind.  Since I can see color this confuses many people.  I just can't pass the color blindness test.  So I was told early in life don't be a paint mixer as a career choice.  However as a guy I have to say that guys in general can only see 16 colors like the Windows default settings.  Peach, for example, is a fruit, not! A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit.  I love when I am talking to my women friends and they throw a name out for a color and they are looking at me like I should know it.  I have no idea what mauve is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im with ya on that one...........  I am very much color blind.........
My wife has to pick out my cloths for me each day..........
Then I cant figure why people laugh at me when I arrive at the plant........
Hmmm..........

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. 16 colors are definitely enough, why do we need more? I am very much colorblind too and try to analyse it a bit from different views at http://colblindor.whitesands.ch/

How can people talk about colors in terms of fruits? I'll never understand that, I prefer eating them.