Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday

The last business landlord I had, while the relationship went bad, taught me some good things about debt and how to handle them.  I can't believe I keep forgetting about important information that I need to use.  One piece of information is that if you owe money if you agree in writing to a payment plan (the minimum I think is $15/month legally) and keep to it.  It stops them from taking legal action.  I usually pay $25 and it has helped me until I have had money to pay things off fully.  This little piece of info I remembered this week even though I use the technique with another outstanding bill.  I would like to say it is early Alzheimers, but I know it is denial at not wanting to deal with some things.

My fruit loop from last week contacted me again.  From just talking one day she now misses talking to me.  Boy am I glad I ran when I did.  LOL.  I asked out two other women that I liked and both agreed, but both are busy this weekend and I know I am busy next weekend with the move.  So at sometime in the future I hope to go out with them for coffee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike .... sounds like things are really moving in the right direction these days, and I am so happy to hear that.  Good for you !  Tina

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike......I'm completely jealous of those two other women you asked out. Your a great guy with an amazing sense of humor and your quite interesting. I do hope your dates will be fun. They will be going out with a great guy...........YOU........ugh.

Anonymous said...

well that does sound nice to woman, and the phsycho one. LOL. Have a good time.

Anonymous said...

I learned the same difficult lesson years ago when Capn' was very ill...a little communication goes a long way.  Hehe...fruit loop...that still cracks me up. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your changing cereals lol the switch from "fruit loops" to "life" is a spoonful in the right direction!! Maybe you could give those so called "money collectors" (who love to talk) fruit loops phone number!! lol They could talk,eat and dribble at the same time. lol