Friday, March 3, 2006

Home Early

MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com

Finally home early this week from job #2.  Can't believe the week I am exhausted have been marathon nights.  It was nice to stop at the bookstore and a few other shops before coming home to relax and make dinner.  The interesting thing was a dead body was found in the dumpster next to the building.  I am thinking it was a homeless person due to the lack of police hanging out for hours.  I'll check the paper tomorrow to find out.

Well this week I started at the gym again.  Feels good, but I am still sore from the first few days of it. 

I am so grateful that there I have no work tomorrow during the day.  I can sleep late and enjoy.  I am so looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great for going back to the gym :)

betty

Anonymous said...

dead body, yuck.  I need to get back to the gym also.  I must get motivated again.  

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh Mike!  Our apartment complex has dumpsters, and one of my biggest fears is I'm going to go throw my trash in there & there is gonna be a dead body!  You sould see the way I carefully open up that door!  I can't believe there was one right next to your building!  YIKES!
Love ya, Linda

Anonymous said...

I hope that you enjoy your much needed rest.
Take Care,
Louise

Anonymous said...

Rest up...veg.  I'm in the gym too...I...Can't...Move.  LOL  I've been doing LOADS of ab work to try to get things back where they belong.  LOL ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies