Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Taxes Done

Well finally got the call from my book keeper that my taxes were done.  I always worry that I will owe.  However my yearly mission was accomplished, which is to get enough back to pay my book keeper and that is about it.  I know I can use the money better then the government can all year round. 

I still have the fear from my early married days and talking to our accountant.  "Oh you made to much money this year."  What?! Isn't that what I am suppose to be doing.  The best was "if you were living in sin (not married) you'd be in a better position."  There went the American dream out the window.

Happy not to hear those anymore. Well sort of. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder; got to still get those done. proscratinating because we always owe

betty

Anonymous said...

good that the bookkeeper can get paid.  LOL we got money back this year but not  a lot at all.  We owed the state 86.00.

Anonymous said...

Taxes suck. I think the best method is to go single and stay that way, rofl

Love,
Theresa

Anonymous said...

I am procrastinating.......... I know we will owe so I am just dragging my feet!!! Ugh!! Glad you got some money back!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)