Saturday, March 25, 2006

Next Hurdle

“Hi Mom, happy to be home?”

 

“Did Aunt Marie tell you I lost my mind?”

 

“What Mom?”

 

“I lost my mind Michael.”

 

I don’t know really where to go with this conversation with my Mom.  Glad that my brother was scheduled to go visit her tomorrow.  She is hopeful he will take her back north with him.  I’m not quite sure what is going on?  Did something happen while her blood pressure was high, her stay in the hospital, or just gamma rays from the moon? 

 

So I am here just dealing with the feelings of it all.  Not quite sure what to do.  Guess that is a guy thing.  Need to do something instead of just feel.  Well sharing it around so I don’t get swamped in it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like i am free falling. So, i get you.

Sorry that your mom isnt making sense. Life doesnt seem to make sense to me at all right now.
lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope she's ok, maybe it was from the medicines or her blood pressure.