Saturday, March 25, 2006

Next Hurdle Part 2

I don't want to feel right now or I just want comfort to make it better.  The old me.  Grateful that I am not doing anything with the feelings, but I still don't like it.  Not trying to solve the problem since I don't know what is going on yet.  So pretty much it is the waiting game that I LOVE SO MUCH.  LOL. 

The only actions I have taken have been to share this with my friends so that I can deal with it all.  Also I called my ex and left a message with what is going on.  So our son doesn't call her at the moment.  He doesn't need to hear his grandmother right now.

Okay I am feeling like I am starting to ramble so I will go for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. Just dropping in to say hello.

Anonymous said...

I hope it is nothing serious; just take it one day at a time. Just being there for her ( & I do not mean physically there b/c I am not sure if that is the case) means so much to her I am sure.  good luck to you....I am sure it will be ok.
but how strange it is...isn't it...when something happens to our parents? Growing up I thought they knew it all and had it all under control. Come to find out they just made it look good!!! ( & they made it look so easy too).
I hope everything works out ok for you and for your Mom.

Anonymous said...

I hope it is nothing serious. Is she on medication of any kind? New here...so don't really know what is going on with her. I hope it all turns out okay!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

It is so hard the waiting game. I hope you know more soon.