Saturday, March 4, 2006

Financial Woes

Animation of a vending machine taking a dollar

Financial insecurity getting to me today.  Grateful it is no where as bad as I use to be, but it is knocking me into old habits of 'all or nothing'.  Since I can't get rid of the debt all in one shot I feel helpless which is a lie.  Didn't get here in a day and I will not get out of here in a day.  Hard to keep that perspective at times. 

Bizare today I miss my ex wife.  Not that I want her back, but she was someone I put a lot of energy into and I guess it's absence is felt from time to time.  Like what I said before 16 years isn't going to disappear overnight.  I guess this came up since I dreamed about her last night.

Dead body update: there was nothing in the paper today so I will ask around at work tonight with security. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right 16 years is a very long time. Remember time heals all wounds.
Louise

Anonymous said...

16 years will take a long time to forget. Sorry doesnt sound like your weekend is off to a good start. Day isn't over yet and hopefully that changes.
That's really a shame that someone dies like that and no one is looking for that person. Just so sad : (
Have a better day!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Go to my Journal and read Neruda's love/desperation poem. I think it is the greatest! Pretty much sums up the ambivalence one feels about a lost love.  Seems like you have the perspective as far as your financial problems and you're doing the best you can do to make it right. Have to take my hat off you for persevering and even taking another job. It does not feel like it right now but I know you're on your way out of that pit. Hang on in there, Mike!  

Anonymous said...

well get over the money stuff. I know what you mean. But I owe everyone something I swear. I don't know what to say about the ex, I guess sometimes you might miss her.  

Anonymous said...

I understand missing your ex......even though after all these years i dont miss mine at all. I hope you are doing ok. I worry about you.
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the money stuff hon'...that's ALWAYS fixable.  A broken heart is an other thing all together. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Money woes.. i think we all have them.. at least I do!!! If you are not rich........ you are going to have money woes at some point!!! Just do the best you can and go on from there!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)