Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yoga & Snow

Yoga.gif - (4K)

Well I had my first yoga class in about 8 months.  Yowch!  I hate the soreness that goes with just starting out again.  The class was good.  However our blond 20 something perky instructor became a sadistic bitch with her "honor your bodies"  with the really hard moves.  LOL.  I have better ways to honor my body than feeling the burn.  However I will be back there next Tuesday morning.  Does that make me a masochist?

Loving the first full day of spring.  It's raining and in the 30's and we're suppose to have snow tonight.  God I hate hate working in the wet weather.  Hopefully it will slow down while I am outside tonight.

Like many of you suggested.  My son said it had been to cold for him to ride his bike outside.  So thank you for the comments.

Stretches.gif - (12K)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very happy to hear your sons response and that it was nothing else. Sorry to hear that you are feeling the pain, hopefully it will get better as time passes.
*Louise*

Anonymous said...

See and you worried for nothing
I have yet to try yoga maybe i'll wait to see how you like it before i give it a go Big Hug, Marina

Anonymous said...

I bought a yoga cd and thought this isnt going to do anything.. wooow the next day I hurt in places I didnt know exsisted..lol
donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

at least you went to a class. I bought a yoga cd and then never opened it and then gave it away. Those damm tv infomercials!! lol oh well now I'm trying the good ole "ymca" again with walking and swimming. Good luck to you and me.

Anonymous said...

I do honor my body....it wants ice cream   ; )    We got snow here in Ohio today...a couple inches. First day of spring...ha!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Have fun honoring your body. :)
Yeah, happy spring....it`s snowing here......
Penny

Anonymous said...

good happy that it's just to cold for your son to ride his bike.  Have a good time back at yogo class on Tuesday hopefully you won't be so sore next time.

Anonymous said...

Yoga?  Awesome!  I LOVE it...miss it. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies