Wednesday, May 31, 2006

As the World Spins

I tell you soon as I start doing my Mom's paperwork, BOOM.  I'm stressed and the world spins.  I know there is some old stuff there, but today I don't feel like looking at it.  Mostly it's my usual feeling that it all has to be done NOW which it doesn't.

Finally figured out why I am attracted to one of my patients.  I've felt very comfortable around her and have not known why.  Her 20 year old outfits don't help. Anyway she smiled yesterday just some way and then it hit me.  It's my old therapist face.  The eyes, the smile, the body type.  I wasn't attracted to my therapist, but she was the best I had over the years.  I take it the gibbering monkey part of my brain can't tell the difference in people.  So take my therapist who I was very comfortable with and a woman in tight outfits and whalla!  The answer to my attraction which popped as soon as I realized it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

;-)
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Must be nice to just 'get over ' it that quick! lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

lol well it sounds good to me.