Sunday, May 7, 2006

Relaxing

Well I finally finished hanging up my balls.  With the new exercises I needed to break out all my exercise balls.  Since they take up so much space I decided to hang them up in the corners.

After the gym this morning I headed over to Starbucks to relax and type up all my notes from yesterday's seminar and figure out how I was going to implement them.  I did make a big decision while I was there.  I found an attractive women there who was looking over at me.  When I noticed I sat there for a moment in mid type.  What did I want to pursue now.  Both would take time.  I have chosen to put dating back on the back burner again.  I know the amount of energy it takes to get a business off the ground.  One of the things that came out of yesterday was building myself back up financially after a divorce. I have to admit it is the only part of my life I am still unhappy with.  It actually prevented me from asking a few questions yesterday.  I really hate when I do that.  I am tired of living the poverty lifestyle.  Like we talked yesterday having more money would give me more choices. 

So all these new implements in the office are going to push all my defects, but I know I can work through them and will come out better on the other side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard to get back financially what you lost but you can do it. It takes time as you know. So you hung up your balls. LOL. Hmmmmm.  

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!

Starbucks is another one of my favorite spots here in Georgia. I love their iced coffe's what's your favorite ???? Mike even though work is important you should take some time for your personal life. Maybe that women in Starbucks could be the right woman for you. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to just talk and perhaps get to get the woman you saw in Starbucks it couldn't hurt. You might not get a chance to meet her again.....Take a chance and see. Work is important but sometimes life hands you something else you didn't expect. So take time for both you never know.

Just like in the movie "Forrest Gump".....as the saying goes "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get".

Anonymous said...

So what was your choice, Mike...the Lady or the  Business? Did you smile and get back to work?  Or did you mix business with pleasure. Hope you're still not in "mid-type" at Starbucks.--angel

Anonymous said...

(continued from below) I jumped the gun and posted "mid-read." You're doing the right thing to focus on your business, Mike. The ladies will take note and admire you even more. ---angel

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you examining everything, and sounding strong...good...good good good. ;) C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies