Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stress

Well my Mom's mail finally got transferred to me.  Tell you soon as I started to open the pile I was stressed.  It's just mail, but I feel like I don't want the added work right now which makes me feel like I am being pounded with stuff. 

Financial woes today since I thought I was a lot better off this month, but I guess not.  The car and now the phone have got me running.  Last night my head was spinning with it all.  Today I am better with it, but still it is there.  Working on letting it go since I know the stress and worry isn't going to make it any better.  So it is just pay the bills in order.  Some maybe late.  Oh well.

It was nice to finally clean my room last night.  It was getting a bit disorganized.  LOL.  Anyway it is nice to have my shelves all in order again.  Brings a sense of order to my life.

I am wracking my brain trying to figure what I said to Mindy months ago about coming in.  She is coming in tonight for neck pain, but I think I might have told her 7 months ago if she ever wanted to come in I wouldn't charge her.  Been so long I don't remember.  So in a bit of a quandary on handling it tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about the finances! I`m a single parent with a daughter in college. It all works out, tho. Hang in there.
~Penny

Anonymous said...

money money it sucks. LOL. I hope you figured out what to do with Mindy. Well you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

If she has any class and decorum at all...she'll pay. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies