Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lesson Learned

When you poach eggs in the microwave they say you can add a little water to make it cook better if you want.  I have always done so, but today I didn't feel like walking down the hall to get some.  They said it was optional.  NOT!  Cooked well.  I sat down to eat them and read my emails.  Put a fork into one and BOOM!  Followed by the other exploding also.  I'm still cleaning egg off my desk, laptop, floor, and me.  Never again.  So if you poach your eggs in the microwave always add that few drops of water.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm seeing double on this message, Mike. I will add water. Thanks! --angel

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip, you all cleaned up yet? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...did you take pictures! I would have & then sent them to the people who said "Optional"! Heck, with people suing about hot coffee on their lap you probably could have had a lawsuit! HA!

Anonymous said...

oh geez lol! I never even once considered to poached egg in microwave for some reason I thought it will do that...thanks for trying for me..now I know what happens for sure *grin*
take care,
Gem :-)