Thursday, May 18, 2006

Resisting

Well I decided on Starbucks to celebrate.  So I got a big comfy chair with a tall soy chai latte minus the water.  I relaxed with my book and Suduko book. 

The bump in the night was a attractive woman that came in dumped her stuff next to me and went to get her drink.  On returning she moved across the room with her back to me.  No big deal.  At some point I look up and she's looking at me and smiles.  Didn't have my glasses on to fully see her face.  Then she went back to her stuff. 

It made me think.  I've been battling focusing on anyone else besides my office for the last 2 weeks and in that time I have tripled my business.  Now in the flesh is my greatest distraction.  I've done great things with the office in 2 weeks what can I do in a month. It would be so easy to switch my attention.  I let tonight go by, but I don't know why I agreed to go out with Chris.  As usual I move quickly and don't fully think things through.  So we will see.  It's just coffee/tea.  It was months ago when I asked her out for coffee.  I can't remember what she was looking for.  Friends would be great like I am with Anna.  Anything more and I know I will take to much focus off the business in this critical time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when the time is right and it's the right woman, I think you will change your focus. Good business is picking up.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous commentor...focus is key.  The "right one" will be there. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies