Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Break on Through

I'm glad I had to the afternoon to put all my thought in order before patients came in.  I was born to do my job since I love doing it and have a great feeling when I am finished with them.  I had even a better feeling today having done the right thing.  Marketing today was 4 card day.  I ran to the dollar store and bought a bag of balloons and put them all over the office with the number 4 on it.  I asked patients if they knew 4 people I could help and I gave them 4 business cards to give them.  Some knew someone.  Other said they spread my name around.  All said I was a really good doctor which was nice to hear.  I know how it is talking to people, but with their help I will reach a larger audience.  So I left work tonight with the world a little sweeter and the music just right to bounce to in the car. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are a wonderful doctor and that's a good idea. Hopefully someone will refer you.


http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike,

What kind of Doctor are you?? I am a Medical Assistant in Family Practice.. I love it! Are you new? Is that why you are marketing?? We send out postcards with our information on to our targeted zipcodes..but it's pretty expensive.. take care and have a great day...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

its a wonderful thing when you love what you do...thats really important!
lisa

Anonymous said...

good idea, hope it brings in more people for you!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

That was an excellent way to motivate people to "spread the word".. Great idea, Mike!  Good Luck!! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!  Glad ya bounced. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies