Saturday, May 13, 2006

Who's That?

It was strange to look in the mirror this morning and see someone different.  I have been experiencing this for awhile, but it has always been temporary.  Today it seems to be permanent.  I see someone that is good looking, healthy, happy, etc.  While a lot of these beliefs have change in my mind over the years.  My minds eye view has not.  That skinny, short, awkward kid has permeated my view for most of my life.  It's nice to see that it is gone.

Business this week was good.  Not as good as I would like, but that is my perfectionism slipping in.  So it was a good week with having really hammered marketing this week.  Let me tell you I am tired from it.  Still not into it cause it is hammering my defects, but I see good things happening and I know after a time it will be lifted.  This week coming up will be better and if this new patient comes in could make it my busiest week ever.  So we will see.  It's weird from a week ago to have wide open space to come in to having blocks of time closed up.

So today is a day of relaxation since the party was cancelled tonight at valet.  So it will be a slow day.  Beat from yoga this morning so I'll head down to the bookstore to look around and try to grab a movie over at the library before work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a great day, it sounds like you are really liking yourself. Good for you. Hope you get to watch a good movie.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are looking in the mirror and saying an awesome man.....you ARE a sweetheart and a smart one too.
lisa

Anonymous said...

Mike, it sounds as though your life is really coming together for you these days, and I couldn't be happier to hear it.  Isn't it strange, how we can go struggling along, and then things just seem to start falling into place ?  Well, you deserve the best things in life, my friend, and I am hoping that you will get all of them ... and then some !  Take care, Luv&Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

Yay!  You've finally fit your skin...you're comfy in your own skin.  So glad...it makes a world of difference in one's outlook on almost everything. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies