Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Money Pit

I hate car repairs.  I needed to bring in my car this morning and thought the problem was the transmission and would be covered by my warranty.  Well as luck has it it was a different part and not covered.  Yuck!  So there goes my money for the month.  Sharing it around since I know if I get caught up in the fear everything else will fall apart.  However if I can keep doing all the right things hopefully it will all work out.  We'll see. 

Other than that I hate not having a car.  Feel like a trapped rat.  In reality it is far from that.  I have my bike and it is a beautiful day.  I have already planned my getting back to the dealerships by bus and bike so it will be interesting. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!  Ü

Anonymous said...

Murphy's Law strikes again!!  :(

Jackie