Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Tuesday Morning

Well my car got christened this morning.  I got yanked out of yoga class when a older lady backed into it.  It was nice of her to come say something.  It was a scratch on the the bottom of my back bumper.  No big deal and I'll get a little touch up paint to fix it up.  I caught Tara looking in my direction to see what I was doing at the end of class.  She asked one of the other ladies what had happened outside.  So I just smiled and left.  She has my email address if she wants to do anything.

Still no answers with my Mom.  She is scheduled for an MRI and the nurse thought she had a scan already done, but she just came on and wasn't totally sure.  So we will see.

Off to vote and get new glasses today.  Can't do contacts.  I did them twice years ago and they are just not for me.  Lot less to do with glasses which I like.

I saw half of Shakespeare in Love last night.  I enjoyed it.  Did make me a little sad.  I do miss that romance in my life.  I know I am a romantic and I love doing those little doting things. 

Also if you find yourself not getting my daily jokes please contact me.  My email list is again a little strange.  I think I have everyone, but not quite sure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don`t think I could ever do contacts. Fortunately my eyesight is still very good. Sorry about your car and I hope things get cleared up with your mom. Hmmmm, I don`t receive any jokes.
~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

I wear contacts and they are a pain in my butt!  Glasses are easier, but my boss starts getting teacher fantasies when I wear them,lol just kidding!!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your car  : (     I wear glasses to drive...I never did learn how to get contacts in....they just made my eyes hurt!!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Mike.........Being the great guy that you are I'm sure that your love life will pick up in no time. You are intelligent, funny, kind, sensitive, caring, decent, very oriented, well-rounded and your great.

The women where you live must be blind or dead..............Don't worry the right woman will come running. You like the same movies I do.......Shakespeare in Love is one of my favorites. Your not taken those women around you are crazy.

Anonymous said...

Bummer on the car!  Hugs and prayers for your mom, hon.  You don't need contacts...you're one of the lucky bespectacled ones. ;)  C.  http;//journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies