Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Night

Well went over everything with my brother tonight and we agreed that we will sell her house with the contents in it and just buy furniture here.  Since the cost will probably be the same in moving the stuff the distance.  I guess everyone is waiting on me to to do the move.  I guess I will see when I can put the furniture in and then make plans to go get my Mom. 

Other than that it has been an uneventful day.  I've been doing paperwork for the business.  Some laundry which I am glad the place is near the office so I could walk back over here.  Since their was some kind of red neck feud going on there. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

   Hey, Mike .... I know how stressful this situation with your Mother is, and I am hoping that the move goes as smoothly as possible.  Yes, you need to get as much help as you can with this.  It certainly isn't all your responsibility ( although I realize how it can feel that way sometimes ! )  Anyway, take care ... Tina

Anonymous said...

I don't miss laundry mats. Happy you all agreed on how to deal with your mom.

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is in good hands with you.  That must be so hard on you.  Take care sweets.

Terra, still the right way to spell it, ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...phewph!  I'm caught up. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you and your brother are able to reach decisions together.  Hehe...red neck feud. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies