Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Patient

Well my friend Mindy finally stopped in to get treated for her problem.  I'm glad I have talked about her a few times and have gotten to a different place with her.  I think she was nervous since she kept laughing.  She had a bit of time seeing me in a different light as a doctor than someone she went out with.  Very chatty.  LOL.  I had to be careful she didn't make me nervous.  However when people become my patients it's very easy for me to put up good boundaries.  So hopefully she will stay on for treatment. 

Besides that I am not use to staying in the office that late for patients.  I went out to the bookstore for a while to relax.  Now I am back and the night is just going.  So I think some dinner is needed and I think the movie of the night will be Reservoir Dogs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is nice that Mindy finally stopped by.  I hope you enjoyed the movie and relaxed.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike! Sorry it's been awhile since I came to visit ya, seems you are doing well, now that your phone is back on!! Don't worry, you live the life we all do too, paying this and that, borrowing this and paying back, it's life unless you are really wealthy. Can always pray to hit the lottery or something, and if you do, can you help me out too? LOL.

Ok... I shall return more often now since life has to go back to normal, and I hope it does soon, things have been rough here.

Love,
Theresa

Anonymous said...

oh. yeah ... RESEVOIR DOGS is a great movie to unwind ....... NOT

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great dinner and got to do some relaxing.  I love bookstores, they smell so good!

Terra