Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stop My Mind I Want to Get Off

Boy my mind was in rare form last night while I was trying to fall asleep.  Like the Energizer bunny it just get going, and going, and going.  Took me hours to fall asleep.  Been a long time since that has happened.  Surprisingly I am not tired today.  I'll see how the day proceeds.  This does tell me though even though I am taken some quiet times during the day it should be more and I need a day when I just drop everything so as to get a little vacation from it.

I found out this morning in yoga class that feeling at peace and having your muscles burn like hell are the same thing.  No wonder people keep getting in fights if this is how peace feels. ;)

Dropped off my Mom's application today for assisted living.  Now just waiting for them to give me a call back to say when she can move in.  I'm hoping I can do it the Father's day week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike.. :)

I hate it when I can't sleep!  It's so frustrating!

I can't imagine at peace while my muscles were burning from doing yoga!  

I'm having a very peaceful feeling day today, and I am NOT doing Yoga! lol

Hope you sleep well tonite, Mike!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

ive had a few nights like that lately..also no idea why but im guessing its stress....just would like to say im enjoying your journal thanks for writing it

Anonymous said...

hello ive a few of those nights lately .im guessing its stress...i love your journal to bad i had not know you were in va i just visited from mass 2weeks ago would love to have said hello in person ..my son lives in norfolk

Anonymous said...

I don't need the burning muscles to feel at peace...I would probably feel healthier though...

Tracie

Anonymous said...

I have many nights where my mind can't shut off. LOL I don't know what I'm thinking about but it keeps going.

Anonymous said...

hi Mike...good looking pic!
Gem :-)