Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Love it When a Plan Comes Together

I have to admit I am bad at calling my patients.  I know I should call them after their first treatment and I never do.  Anyway as  I try to change my ways I called a new a patient that had fallen before she came to see me and wanted to go to the ER first.  She's a doctor and we make the WORSE patients.  Anyway I calle d to see how she was and try to get her to come in.  Well she is coming in tomorrow.  So yoohoo!

One thing I was thinking about this morning.  As I get to know more people in the area more and more get my email address.  I know I usually check a person out when I get it.  Maybe that is just me.  So I wonder of the people I know in the area who reads my journal and not saying anything.  It gave me pause for am moment.  Then I remembered this is for me.  Also like life if your don't want any pain don't ask me a question.  Cause you don't know what the answer will be and you never know what is going to be in here. 

Anyway I need to go fix my website since a friend pointed out some problems.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is neat/nice when Dr's call their patients, shows they care about them as a person!
I think it will help to boost biz too!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hopefully soon you will be able to get a secretary to make those return phone calls   : )

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Yes Mike....always remember....this journal is for YOU, and if someone has a problem with it, then they really don't have to come visit, right?  YOU do what YOU want to do with it!  Personally, I just LOVE reading your post!  Most days I'm laughing so hard I get funny looks from my girls!  So keep it up, my friend!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!!! As you know I am one of your loyal readers I just wanted to pop in and say hello. You like the same movies I do its nice to know someone is watching the same ones I do. I try and leave you a comment to let you know I was here and I did come to visit. I really like your journal and the entries you share. Its nice getting to know you through your journal.

Anyway........Take care Mike byyyyyyyyyyye for now

Anonymous said...

Normally I don`t like phone calls at home from businesses...but a DR is different, it shows they care and take the time to follow up.
Penny

Anonymous said...

I think it would be hard to make those phone calls too, but I guess you gotta do it.  Happy that doctor is coming in tomorrow.  Good luck with everything.