Thursday, May 18, 2006

cLesson Learned

When you poach eggs in the microwave they say you can add a little water to make it cook better if you want.  I have always done so, but today I didn't feel like walking down the hall to get some.  They said it was optional.  NOT!  Cooked well.  I sat down to eat them and read my emails.  Put a fork into one and BOOM!  Followed by the other exploding also.  I'm still cleaning egg off my desk, laptop, floor, and me.  Never again.  So if you poach your eggs in the microwave always add that few drops of water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOPS there goes another rubber poached egg! Be very careful, Mike. We would like to have you around a little while longer. :)    ---angel

Anonymous said...

OMG!  LMAO!....Sorry...visual.  You weren't burned were you?  OMG...LOLOLOLOL...;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies