Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Tired Woo Hoo!

Well if no one cancels.  I will have beaten my weekly visits record this week.  This only the second week of changes since my seminar.  So I am excited.  The next phase of stuff is the harder stuff, but hopefully bring in more new patients.  The stuff I have done has helped me get my older patients in.  Also a big win today as my new patient is a doctor with many friends.  She is really health conscious and wasn't as crippled leaving the office today.  She's one of those patients that has the ability to refer MANY patients.  So we will see how it goes.

Dag checks haven't cleared yet.  I wanted to go out an celebrate since I am tired and want to get out.  Oh well if I add up my change in my pocket I'll find something.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the doctor refers you that would be great, Hope you have enough pocket change to go out.

Anonymous said...

awesome Mike! that is great !!
you deserve a night out ; so  I hope you find some money in those pockets!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

Look under your couch cushions. Sounds like it's been a good week
Barb

Anonymous said...

I find money in pockets....no I'm not looking in other peoples but...hmmm...ha...go into the closet & check old winter coats, pockets of jeans you have yet to wash etc. :-)

Anonymous said...

Been there...on the change counting...thank GAWWWWD for dollar menus!  LOL ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies