Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Wedding

It was a nice relaxing day.  Didn't have to work anyplace so I enjoyed.  Tonight was the night my friend Anna asked me to go to a wedding with her so she wouldn't be there alone.  She was in the wedding party so she wasn't there when I got there.  So I ended up sitting with some other people at a table and had a grand old time.  I find that I relate to people older than me better than I do people that are younger.

So I found myself in a quandary when Anna got there and she was like come sit at my table. Looking over it's the early 30's band crowd.  It truly felt like saying I want to stay, but that would have been rude.  It was a different crowd, but when it came to dancing they were the better crowd to be with.  So we closed the place down and I had a lot of fun.  I was surprised that it was somewhat painful for me when the bride and groom were doing there dance. 

I know Anna and I have talked on being friends, but I know she would want it to be more and it's just not there for me.  I like her as a friend, but no further.  So I have to see if a talk is in order to make sure we are on the same page.  Since at times I'm not quite sure about her.  Although I know I am her first guy friend so we will see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you had a lot of fun. It's good to have a friend like Anna just to go out once in a while.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like something that could have been really uncomfortable ended up being fun. If there's something more there for her a talk is a good idea. Then, there will be no guessing. Do it nicely though : )
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Stay friends dude, trust me!

Terra - the right way to spell it ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Have that talk...that's what being a friend is. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies