Friday, May 26, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot

Whew is it humid here.  Hot too, but the humidity is making it a killer.  To top it all off I went to the gym this morning and they have a note saying their AC unit will be out of service for the next 3 weeks.  3 weeks!  Wow after one day that place was really hot.  I hate to feel how it is going to be after a week.  Yoga class is going to be interesting the next few classes.

Stupid me.  I could have got a advance on my pay check to not make this weekend so tight.  But knee jerked answer was no I'm okay.  I could have grabbed 20 and made the long weekend easier.  Showing weakness is still a problem. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the gym in the summer months! it smells like feet and always feels like there is NO air circulating even WITH the a/c.
Have a good weekend Mike! stay cool!!!!!!!!!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

3 weeks it's going to be hot.