Friday, May 5, 2006

Mindy .. Mindy .. Mindy

After 16 years I started dating again and the first woman I went out with was this woman named Mindy.  We had a great time, but atlas there was never a second date.  She works in the same building I have my second job so I still see her quite often.  We talk.  Mindy is so damn attractive and has great legs.  What I never liked about her is that she could never say she didn't want to go out with me.  I even asked her out about 5 months after our date due to insistence from my friends saying she wanted me to ask her out again.  Got the same long list of stuff.  Your probably wondering where the hell is he going with this stuff.  Actually I am not quite sure so bear with me.  Anyway she stopped by and asked me for my card last night since her doctor recommended she see a chiropractor.  I find myself putting too much energy into this.  For some reason I am having a hard time shoving her into a friend status.  This I find very strange since I don't think about her at any other time.  However I know she is 1 of 3 women that I went out with that I would definitely go out with again since I felt a strong connection with each of them.  Mindy is actually number 3 on the list so I am glad I don't run into the other 2.  What's my point I don't know just trying to make sense of all the crap going on in my brain.  I know if I don't get it out forget about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yap..that's what women does to you ..lol. Good you got it out. Now, make sure none of them run into each other.
just trying to make you laugh..have a great weekend,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Mindy gets to get with it, i mean, you are handsome as all get out and a decent normal funny guy. Whats her problem? Do you men go around worrying about these things like women?
I hope she comes to you and you get that date.
lisa

Anonymous said...

My take on Mindy.....(this being the first and only time I've heard of her)...
if she gives excuses not to go out with you....maybe she is just too nice and doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying she doesn't want to go out with you.
I used to do the same thing...I have plans, I can't that day, etc.   It is just way too mean and hurtful to tell someone you don't want to go out with them.  I would rather make up and excuse than hurt someone.  Or, you are just taking it all wrong and she really IS busy or they AREN'T excuses.  Obviously, if she didn't like you, she would not have come to see you.  There are other Chiropractors out there she could have went to.  I think you are too quick to think the worst.
So you like nice legs, huh?  
Cathie

Anonymous said...

The name Mindy reminds me of the old TV show "Mork and Mindy!"  Even though she has great legs, I can't see you as Mork!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know what to say about Mindy but maybe you can use a new client. LOL. Hope you have a great weekend.