Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stop Squirming

As I keep up my marketing I still find myself thinking who I can teach these things too.  I have to catch myself.  It's an age old problem.  I remember my Mom telling me that I would always help everyone else and leave myself out in the cold.  So I am trying to stop my squirming with this. 

It's nice to have my car running well now, but sucks since that is where all my money is going to pay it off.  I'm starting to feel the squeeze since my son is scheduled to come down in less than 2 months.  So as soon as the car is paid off I need to get the cash fast for that.  Tell you every time I think I will have some extra money POOF it's gone when something comes up.

Still have to make sometime to take care of all my Mom's stuff.  So I am also feeling the squeeze of time.  Especially since I am working my second job for the next 4 days also.  happy I was able to sit down last night to catch a movie.  I saw "Something has to Give".  I only saw half of it, but I enjoyed it very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean "Somethings Gotta Give" with Diane Keaton?? If so awesome movie with an interesting look at relationships.
While I believe in helping others there has to be a balance, can't leave yourself out. Hard lesson to learn, feel selfish when you do for yourself, well some of us do, but it's a lesson we must learn. And the sooner the better.
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

"Something has to Give" was a great movie!

Anonymous said...

I never even heard of that movie but I"m  happy that you enjoyed what you saw of it. How exciting that your son is coming. How long is he there for? I know you two will have a great time. Money, you never catch up. It's always one thing or another.

Anonymous said...

Just focus on the forward...every time you finish something...that's a step forward...an achievement. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies