Wednesday, May 3, 2006

What Men Understand About Women

This could be a blank entry.  LOL.  Anyway there was a recent study revealing that women give mixed body language signals. 

The results offer plenty of clues as to why dating is confusing: Whether they know it or not, women gave off positive courtship cues (such as hair flipping, chest thrusting and fidgeting with clothing) even when they were not into a guy. Even more frustrating, women gave off more negative courtship cues (arm and leg crossing) when they did like someone. What gives?

LOL.  What gives is correct.  Now I know why this situation happens.  Boy meets girl. Boy is thinking Wow, I think she’s really into me! Meanwhile, girl is thinking Why can’t this dude take a hint and leave me alone?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! well my husband didn't have a problem with me..I told him I want him to be my BF..of course he jumped into that. so..I'm still here 16 years later..so..what was I thinking?? LOL!
Gem :-D

Anonymous said...

LOL I didn't give Stan quaint signals i found out where he lived
went over, rang his bell and asked him if he could come out and play
The rest is history have a great day Mike
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

survery?? It would help if I learned how to spell LOL

Anonymous said...

Chest thrusting?? Oh come on, what idiot did this survery LOL
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

The positive courtship cues sound more like what women do when they are in labor, Mike. Are you sure she isn't already pregnant? ---angel

Anonymous said...

Yep!  We want all men to dig us even if we have no interest in them, it's a chick thing I guess!

Terra

Anonymous said...

lol yep girls are so confusing.

Anonymous said...

Men suck.. Woman suck! That is just the best answer to get, we all suck. Women always (most anyway) give out mixed signals where guys can come out and say.. hey, wanna go out sometime and make it so easy! Girls are screwed up that way, unless you get someone like me who can't keep her big mouth shut and says what she wants, when she wants and don't care what I say or to who, hehehe. I am such a jackass but, that's me!

~Theresa~

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

sharon sent me over  ;-)  I used to live in Virginia beach!!  I will be back to read more when i have time...

Lyn

Anonymous said...

Face it Mike......woman are just totally mysterious, unreadable, misunderstood beautiful creatures that men will never understand but always want!  :)
Cathie
Crackerjaque1@aol.com