Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lazier Sunday

It was a good Sunday morning.  Slept right through it.  Went to the gym.  Back home an dread the paper and I am ready for be again.  I was going to go clean up the storage unit today, but I don't think that is going to happen.   I guess this is going to be a recharge day. 

I'm dreading June.  I've gotten a little better with going to go down and get my Mom, but now that her stuff needs to be here before she does is has become a real pain.  The lesson here is to involve my brother in this to pick up the slack.  So the dread here is stressing me. 

Well hey I am exhausted from all this work I think I need to lay down. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet dreams hope your nap helps a lot

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your nap. I know how hard it is to work on your mom's stuff. Once she's there and her stuff, I know you'll feel better.